McMaster University Parking Services is pleased to offer our FIRST Robotics Canada guests a significantly discounted rate for parking during the three days of the FIRST Robotics Ontario District McMaster Event taking place from Friday, April 6th through to Sunday, April 8th.
Visitor passes will be on sale from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. for $3 (one-day pass); $6 (two-day pass); and $9 (three-day pass). Please purchase these special visitor passes from one of our Parking Services staff members who will be located in the Ivor Wynne Centre – near the pit . If you purchase this special visitor pass, as a FIRST Robotics Canada special guest, you will be entitled to unlimited entry and exit for the duration of the day(s) for which you purchased your pass.
Visitor Parking Instructions:
Visitor parking is available in Lots B, C, D, G, H, Stadium Underground, I, M and P. Locations of these parking lots can be found on this map.
- When you come to campus, proceed towards the lot in which you want to park.
- Electronic signage installed outside the entrance to the lots will indicate the availability of spaces for visitors in the lot.
- If the LED indicator for visitors reads ‘OPEN’ you may proceed to the entry gate. If the LED indicator for visitors reads ‘FULL’ you must find an alternate lot. If this is the case the entry station will not ISSUE you a ticket.
- Entering the lot: drive up to and stop in front of the gate. The entry station will be activated as soon as it senses your vehicle. Touch the black button surrounded by flashing lights directly below the screen. Wait for ticket to print. Once you remove the ticket, the gate arm will go up and you are free to park in any open non reserved space in the lot.
- Take the ticket with you.
- Proceed to the David Braley Athletic Centre (DBAC)/Ivor Wynne Centre (IWC) – Mezzanine (entrance to the Competition Field in the Burridge Gym) and present your ticket to the Parking Services staff, and purchase your visitor pass for one, two, or three days.